get financing to develop your business
Development of the financial business plan meeting all requirements of the financial institutions to obtain a loan for your business.
- Consultation on bank requirements for project financing
- Consultation on the appropriate structure and the content of a business plan
- Developemnt of the business plan following the norms and formats of the financing organizations
- Evaluation of the pre-prepared business plan,and its parts. Consultations on the necessary improvements and modification of the business plan.
- Basic consultation on bank requirements and information necessary to develop a business plan, including the development of a check-list
- Gathering the requested information from the client
- Signing the contract for services
- Development of the business plan
- Revision of the business plan by the client
- Final check of the business plan by the consultant
Qualified financial business plan meeting the bank requirements.
1,5 – 2 weeks from the day SODBI Business Incubator consultants receive the required information.
- First consultation is free
- Service costs depend on the consultant’s amount of work (complexity of the project) and the quality of the presented information
- Consultant’s one day of work - 4200 Tenge
- Average number of days necessary to complete business plan-8 days
- Average cost - 34 000 Tenge
- In each separate case costs are agreed individually
Zhandosova St., 73, tel.: 489548, 489578